- Whistleblowers Can Bring a Qui Tam Action
- RSD/CRPS – Pain out of proportion to injury.
- Consumer Fraud in Real Estate Transactions
- Termites and Arizona Homeowners
- Arbitration Clause Protects the Builder or Developer
- Caution for Arizona New Home Buyers
- Buyer’s Broker Beware!
- Real Estate Brokers and Agents – What needs to be disclosed?
Category Archives: Whistleblower
Anyone who knowingly submits false claims for payment to the federal government may be subject to liability under the Federal False Claims Act (31 USC §§ 3729-3733). In addition, a private person who knows about the submission of false claims may be … Continue reading