- Whistleblowers Can Bring a Qui Tam Action
- RSD/CRPS – Pain out of proportion to injury.
- Consumer Fraud in Real Estate Transactions
- Termites and Arizona Homeowners
- Arbitration Clause Protects the Builder or Developer
- Caution for Arizona New Home Buyers
- Buyer’s Broker Beware!
- Real Estate Brokers and Agents – What needs to be disclosed?
Monthly Archives: April 2013
Introductory Note The following article by Craig Stephan, entitled “Real Estate Brokers and Agents – What needs to be disclosed?”, was published in the April 2006 edition of the Arizona Journal of Real Estate and Business, Vol. 21, no. 4, … Continue reading