- Whistleblowers Can Bring a Qui Tam Action
- RSD/CRPS – Pain out of proportion to injury.
- Consumer Fraud in Real Estate Transactions
- Termites and Arizona Homeowners
- Arbitration Clause Protects the Builder or Developer
- Caution for Arizona New Home Buyers
- Buyer’s Broker Beware!
- Real Estate Brokers and Agents – What needs to be disclosed?
Monthly Archives: May 2013
Most real estate professionals who handle residential transactions are familiar with the stigmatized property statute, A.R.S. § 32-2156. It provides: “A. No criminal, civil or administrative action may be brought against a transferor or lessor of real property or a … Continue reading