- Whistleblowers Can Bring a Qui Tam Action
- RSD/CRPS – Pain out of proportion to injury.
- Consumer Fraud in Real Estate Transactions
- Termites and Arizona Homeowners
- Arbitration Clause Protects the Builder or Developer
- Caution for Arizona New Home Buyers
- Buyer’s Broker Beware!
- Real Estate Brokers and Agents – What needs to be disclosed?
Monthly Archives: November 2014
The purpose of this article is to provide basic information for homeowners and real estate professionals about termites in Arizona. The subterranean termite specie that is native to the Sonoran desert of Arizona is known as Heterotermes aureus. Subterranean termites … Continue reading
Purchase contracts used by builders and developers of new homes often contain clauses that require all disputes between the parties to be submitted to binding arbitration. This clause is included in purchase contracts because it protects the interests of the … Continue reading